Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Keep My Cousins Out of Jail!

Democracy rules - even in the world of horror core rap.

My cousins are rappers and are semi-finalists in a contest to get a recording contract. They have made it through several rounds and did a live performance on Monday night in Detroit, which was widely praised.

Even if you don't like rap music or you think they look scary (which, they do), Please vote for my cousins!! My cousins are fabulous kids and they really REALLY deserve this chance!

Go to http://www.undergroundpsychos.com/, choose Updates, then Contestants and vote for the Axe Murder Boyz. You can only vote once from each computer.

Voting ends on Thursday, so please vote now! Keep them off the streets and in the recording studio, where they belong!

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted against them... just because.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Justin, you are my hero!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home