Saturday, June 11, 2005

Internet Explorer Sucks! Who Knew?

Yesterday, I switched to the Foxfire browser by Mozilla and - as silly as it sounds - using it is like discovering the Internet for the first time. I initially downloaded it to use with Blogger because I couldn't see the buttons on IE, but I swear I am going to delete IE from my computer and my life!

Just a few reasons why I am in love with Foxfire:
  • It has this nifty feature where you can have several windows open with different tabs.
  • There is a special little search feature on top where you can use several different search engines
  • BBC latest headlines button
  • There are neat little features on ALL KINDS of website that I never saw when I was using Explorer!
So, just to review:
  • Foxfire = Greatest browser known to man
  • Internet Explorer = Sucky attempt by Microsoft to brainwash us all into thinking we need their products

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home